Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: SAS Developer
Location: Northbrook, IL, 60062
Term: 5 months (08/31/2020 to 01/29/2021)
Work Schedule: Mon- Fri : 8am - 5pm
- The Campaign Targeting Analytics Analyst is responsible for performing database list pulls for strategic initiatives to support communications to PBM members primarily relating to formulary and benefit plan designs.
- Execute structured SAS-SQL Teradata code to synthesize large amounts of relational data to optimize complex member communications products to key audiences.
- Perform quality assurance on list pulls
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, MIS, Economics or related field (or related experience) along with a minimum of 1-2 years of working knowledge and experience in successfully leveraging sophisticated database management platforms such as Teradata, Oracle, SQL-server or structured programming. Must be proficient with SQL experience.
- Candidates must have superior analytical skills and problem solving skills with a high level of independent judgment and initiative required.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively in a manner that is clear, logical and consistent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
- This position requires strong of attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines.
- Experience in database or direct marketing is heavily preferred.
- Experience Minimum of 3-5 years of working knowledge and experience in successfully leveraging sophisticated database management platforms such as Teradata, Oracle, SQL-server or structured programming. SAS
- Experience is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.