Seeking Technical Lead (SAP S4 Hana) with solid Business Analyst skills and ability to operate as a Technical Project Manager for a direct hire opportunity.
The Project Manager will oversee large scale, business and technical projects and ensure they are completed on time and within budget. They also ensure all team members uphold the company's standards throughout each project's development and execution. Projects could include leading global ERP implementations / enhancements, overseeing M&A integrations / related projects, process transformation efforts, and managing various IT related Projects in support of Enterprise Business decisions.
The responsibilities of the Project Manager include managing the day-to-day of assigned projects, providing guidance on policies and processes, overseeing project management staff, and collaborating with other department leaders to develop projects and programs.
Project Planning and Estimation
- Assess scope of large scale projects to estimate resources and timeline
- Identify risks as part of the project planning process and develop mitigation strategies
- Develop detailed plans for cross functional teams for ERP implementations and M&A integration
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop a project portfolio.
- Planning the overall project and management of those activities, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Coordinating, guiding and leading the team members during the project development.
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress with executive leadership team, stakeholders and the project team
- Overseeing the project execution and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently so as to deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
- Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals
- Finding solutions to issues that might escalate during operations.
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
- Conducting risk assessments for projects
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation and providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- Required to report development, success, and failure of the project to the top management of the organization.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
Co-operating with other teams or departments to achieve a better result after project completion
- B.A. or B.S. in a Business or technical related field highly preferred
- Requires 5+ years of experience as a manager or experience operating in a leadership capacity.
- Must possess leadership and managerial skills.
- Project management or Agile certifications desired.
- Proficient in computer usage.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Communication ability, both written and orally.
- Ability to pay attention to details.