We are looking for a SAP SuccessFactors LMS Module Expert to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity. You will define and manage the deliverables of the functional team to meet engagement objectives. You will be a hands-on application expert and prepare and review project deliverables. You will utilize and apply best practices on projects based on experience in consultation with experts; appropriately tailored for the business objectives. Additional responsibilities as follows:
- Lead design workshops with the client.
- Provide impact assessment with Quarterly Releases
- Enrich and develop reusable (accelerators, enablers) for SuccessFactors COE
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organizations or affiliations
- Work closely with various project stakeholders to layout & execute a change management program and roadmap for the length of the implementation project.
- Contribute to knowledge base of the SAP Practice.
You should have the following expereince:
- 5+ years of SAP experience as an SAP implementation consultant in the SAP SuccessFactors LMS module having 3 to 5 LMS implementation experience
- Prefer candidate to be certified in SuccessFactors LMS
- Knowledge and experience of processes and configurations in the area of LMS and its integration with other SF modules.
- Knowledge and experience of SAP HCM on-premises module.
- Previous implementation experience with SAP HCM data migration with SuccessFactors or other established on-Premise or cloud applications.
- Good knowledge in configuration of EC with PMGM.
- Good knowledge of Foundation Objects, MDF objects, Rules and Workflows.
- Good business knowledge of various HR processes and Learning management processes.
- Experience with data migration and data management activities in SF
- Experience and knowledge of SAP Activate and Agile Methodology for SuccessFactors Education and or Training
- Undergraduate degree required in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (preferred).
- Masters, MBA or advanced degree in MIS or Computer Science highly preferred