Position: SAP HR Analyst - Senior
Location: Dallas, TX 75201
Term: 5 Months
This is a hands-on role and for experienced SAP HR configuration resource with excellent understanding of SAP Human Resource overall process including Core HR data, Benefits, Payroll / Tax configuration and integration of HR Employee Data to various SAP and Legacy systems
- Configuration changes and supporting day to day SAP HR support.
- Functional testing and documentation for PA/OM, Benefits and Payroll functionality is required.
- Write system documentation, including developer guides, design specifications, and topic papers
- Work with cross-functional teams to perform test activities and create test scripts based on business requirements
- 6+ years of experience supporting SAP HR configuration, testing and integration of employee and pay related data.
- Good understanding of different modules of SAP HR including Personnel Administration, Organization management, Payroll, Benefits and interfaces to external systems is necessary.
- Experience with at least two full lifecycle implementations of SAP HCM / Payroll projects.
- Mergers & Acquisitions project experience is plus
- Need experience with SAP Payroll process flow and the subsequent process including reporting and
- Must have knowledge of HR and FI integration and ABAP programming knowledge along with debugging of ABAP code if needed.
- Ability to translate business requirements into SAP functional and technical solutions
EDUCATIONAL LEVEL: A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field is required.
WORK CONDITIONS: Office based with up to 20% travel by land or air is required. Subject to all weathers and varying road conditions. Occasional long hours, as well as nights and weekends as needed.