Leading Global Innovator Seeks Contractor for the Following
Position: SAP ERP ECO Coordinator
Location: East Walpole, MA 02032
Term: 10 Months
- Ensure ECOs and all associated documents are processed accurately and timely in accordance with all internal and external standards, guidelines, procedures, and processes.
- Provide backup to other functions within the Walpole Documentation department including; processing SAP PLM documents, processing Documentum Changes, filing Artwork, and Records Management.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Document Control experience (minimum 5 years).
- Prior experience working with SAP (ERP or PLM module), Documentum, or a similar Document Management System.
- Prior experience working at a medical device/biotech, or FDA regulated company.
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite (Word and Excel).
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to meet ever changing deadlines.
- Must be able to prioritize work and keep accurate and detailed information.
- Must have the ability to interact professionally and positively with cross functional team members.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a technical environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to analyze and resolve routine documentation issues using independent judgment.
- Must be able to read and explain detailed documentation procedures.
- Consummate team player who is customer driven.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!