- Function: Software / Application Development
- Job Ref: 218173
Are you a SAP EC Payroll Senior Functional Consultant? Do you live, sleep, and breathe SAP payroll within the ECP module? Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with your teammates? Are you looking for your next long term contract opportunity? This position may be for you!!!
TITLE: SAP EC Payroll Senior Functional Consultant
The Senior SAP ECP Consultant is responsible for producing solution design, documentation, and successful delivery of Employee Central Payroll with expert attention to all architectural qualities for an effectively working SuccessFactors Human Resource (HCM) system. The Senior SAP ECP Consultant must have extensive experience in configuring and custom development with excellent functional and technical skills. Should be able to work with the business to understand their needs and coach them on the appropriate solutions, while at the same time; work with Technical Support Team to drive them to an efficient technical solution design. Design conversion programs to convert employee data from various legacy systems into Success factors HCM systems, test configuration modules and validate data conversion. Train client personnel for the best use of functionalities.
· Provide expert-level technology consultation during implement design and development phase in the SAP ECP module utilizing the Success Factors Human Resource (HCM) framework.
· Configuration experience across the SAP Payroll/SuccessFactors ECP modules
· Expert knowledge of SAP PY/SuccessFactors ECP and related functionality, coupled with strong analytical skills and a good understanding of information technology concepts and processes.
· Drive the definition of standards during change request workshops.
· Drive the development of technology solutions which provides standardized, functional, maintaining, and cost-effective payroll solutions.
· Utilizing SuccessFactors ECP Framework modelling techniques to provide production support for payroll.
· Drive the development of technology solutions which provide standardized, functional, supportable, maintainable, secure, and cost-effective HR IT solutions.
· Develop HR processes and guidelines keeping in mind the continuous optimization of system functionality and performance.
· Drive the definition of ECP standards during requirements workshops and change requests.
· Provide clear and concise project status to project management team.
· Understand customer Statement of Work and identify complex areas that will require specific focus within the ECP framework.
· Analyze and evaluate client requirements, perform requirements gathering and create specifications with functional users and business analysts.
· Good understanding of Payroll Business principles
· Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
· Excellent communication skills
· Be Accountable
· Solve Problems
· Take Ownership
· Be Client Centric
· Be Effective
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. This position regularly requires long hours and weekend work.
Skills and Experience
NGA Human Resources offers you a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, agile and growing organization, yet one with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities.
At NGA HR, we’re dedicated to our clients, and we operate as a single, global team striving for excellence and innovation in everything we do.
· An ideal candidate must have minimum of 4 full life cycle implementations and support in payroll module.
· Strong US Payroll knowledge
· 5 years of experience is design and configuration of Payroll.
· SAP payroll configuration for Gross payroll and Net Payroll,
· Tax Reporter configuration,
· Experience with BSI tax factory
· Third party remittance,
· Payroll catalog definition including but not limited to collective bargaining agreement wage type definition and configuration,
· Off cycle payroll definition and processing,
· Levy management
· Garnishment’s definition, reporting and management,
· Integration with Benefits
· Integration with SAP FI and with Third party FI
· Detailed knowledge and understanding of integration with Compensation and Time Management
· Experience in creating and defining custom operations and rules.
· Experience in defining user exits.
· Experience with Yearend activities and support packs implementation
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience executing parallel payroll testing.
· Extensive experience in compliance reporting for more than 1 country
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in related technical experience
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.