Role: SAP Fiori Architect
Locations: San Francisco Bay Area, New York, New Jersey, Charlotte, Minneapolis, Phoenix - onsite next year
Our large enterprise financial client is seeking a hands-on SAP Architect. This is hands-on role not an oversight, large team management role.
- Responsible for the management of design, development, review and support of SAP technologies on-premise and on cloud platform.
- Architecture and Design work with a combination of on-premise technologies and cloud platform technologies (at least one unique set using UI5 application and integration to backend core) SAP ABAP, BW, Netweaver/Cloud Portal functionality as well as SAP Netweaver PI/PO against the business needs in a variety of functional areas.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business challenges by working with system analysts and formulating strategies to address these challenges.
- Develop SDLC processes, Development Standards and Naming Conventions and ensure compliance as per audit requirements of the organization.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing SAP applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting.
- Work on large, complex projects.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
- May direct and prioritize some workload of subordinate personnel onsite, offshore and/or nearshore.
- Be able to work onsite estimated 3/days week in one of the locations mentioned