Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: SAP APO Business User Expert IV
Location: Roswell, GA, 30076
Term: 6 months
This role supports the Global Supply Chain Planning program rolling out to all regions. The individual filling this role will be working on a cross -functional team with business users, IT solutions architects and engaged with regional resources as well. This resource should understand supply chain planning processes, process mapping and how to provide business user support. Looking for business process individuals savvy in SAP APO SNP & PP/DS and Materials Planning. Specifically, on SAP APO, individuals experienced with the application of advanced planning techniques in:
1) SAP APO SNP
a. Basic and advanced functionality and set-ups
b. the application of SAP Optimizer, business rules/penalties
c. and/or CTM - Capable to Match d. characteristics planning (heuristic) e. inventory optimization set up within APO; advanced stock planning & balancing; use of reorder point
2) APO PP/DS
a. Advanced planning techniques
b. Heuristics & DS Optimization c. Model automated planning
3) Materials planning/call off MRP interfacing ECC with SAP APO and PPDS
a. Materials planning/materials requisition (call off)
b. End to end constrained supply planning for materials with vendors and/or intercompany
c. Materials purchasing automation set up Core work will focus on:
- Support/Participate in developing the Supply Chain planning process template and the SAP Global Template with IT and identify GAPs between it and the regional set ups
- Support/Participate in regional blueprint sessions
- Lead/Support development of functional specifications with regions
- Ensure projects stay on track o Ensure user acceptance testing is successful for new development
- Ensure training of users on the SAP system and Global Template
- Ensure the project has planned adequately for cutover planning
- Ensure that the project has end user support during go-live and hyper-care
- 7+ years of experience in Supply Chain Planning ideal
- 5+ years project experience in SAP APO SNP, PPDS and integration with ECC SD, MM, and PP
- Experience with implementations involving application of global SAP templates
- Experience with large consumer product companies a big plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able and willing to produce process documentation and functional specs; process maps
- Must be a good team player, work well in multi-cultural environment
- APO PPDS designing, blue printing and implementation for GNW business.
- Looking for someone senior that has experience integrating SAP systems with INCA, Blaster and Greycon Xtrim applications.
Apply to MATRIX today!