Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Sanitary System Engineer
Location: Sacramento, CA, 95828
Term: 11 months
- Develop technical specifications for sanitary system and sanitary modules
- Develop Contract Deliverables and Design Review documentation
- Support development of sanitary system for heavy rail vehicles
- Support procurement, manufacturing, testing and warranty cycles in all aspects related to sanitary system for heavy rail vehicles
- Support OEM integration, type testing, first article inspections and final acceptance product
- Present design review documentation to customers in the design review meetings
- Work collaboratively as part of multi-disciplinary design teams
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- 2-7 years of experience in sanitary system design and validation
- Familiarity with implementing FDA standards and practices
- Strong communication and presentation skills, able to clearly and concisely express technical information of the sanitary system
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements (PRIIA, CFR, ADA)
- Presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- MS degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering required
- Rolling Stock Engineering experience preferred
- Systems Engineering/ Project Engineering experience