Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Salesforce Community Cloud Technical Team Lead
Term: 12 months w/potential conversion
- Led team of developers on successful projects
- Provided technical ownership on projects through all phases of SDLC, development through production support, owning issues through resolution.
- Experience with on-shore and off-shore development teams
- Experience enforce best practices via code review and mentoring, and acting as a gate for quality of code delivered
- Experience with working with BA, QA, PM, Product Owners, and across varied teams
- Significant experience with the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Must have very good communication skills (both verbal & written); prior customer facing experience, working knowledge of Agile Scrum based projects is preferred.
- Proven ability to analyze requirements, perform estimation and design technical solution as per the business requirements / user stories.
- APEX development
- Significant experience with SFDC objects (custom and standard), controllers, visual force pages, page layouts, validation, SOAP & REST API Integration, data, and security
- Significant experience with writing quality Apex test classes
- Significant experience with Git and standard branching strategies
- Significant experience with SFDC governor limits, licensing, and SFDC best practices
- Significant experience with SFDC / Community Cloud offerings including CMS, Knowledge, Experience Manager, customer branding and custom business processes within communities.
- Familiar with Identity, SAML, and Salesforce cross-cloud integrations, including integrations with Commerce Cloud, Mulesoft, middleware, data migrations, etc.
- Has experience with and is currently willing to be hands on contributing developer in addition to leadership responsibilities
- Experience with scratch org development and source driven development in the SFDC context
- Strong leadership abilities with successful Salesforce projects.
- Ok with someone who has strong technical SF exp and leadership from IT development area.
- 50% lead 50% hands on exp is approx what this role will require.
- Need someone who will take ownership of the team and jump in and help where needed.
- Community cloud exp of 2 years preferred but will look at SF exp. in other clouds that are related to services and sales.
- No Commerce Cloud only candidates - not close enough in exp.