Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Salesforce/Ncino BA
Location: Dallas, TX; Chandler, AZ; Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex initiatives to provide technological solutions with broad impact for cross functional businesses and technology teams.
- Act as a key participant in providing strategic business solutions to companywide technology initiatives.
- Evaluate highly complex business problems and provide subject matter knowledge proficiency for technology initiatives.
- Define and lead detailed research on business and technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of domain and technology applications, and which influence companywide technology solutions.
- Lead project or systems documentation, and monitor and manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to provide comprehensive technological solutions for complex business problems.
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7-10+ years of Technology experience
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis or design as demonstrated through work
- 5+ years of Salesforce or MSD CRM analysis experience ( ADMIN or BUSINESS)
- 4 + years of experience leading enterprise wide projects
- 3+ years of experience with data analysis and documentation
- 2+ years of experience compiling and preparing executive summaries, whitepaper, and presentations for management or senior leaders
- 5+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of operation work flows/processes
- Working experience with business and stake holders in gathering, understanding, and define business requirements ( documentation of user stories, customer journeys )
- Deep knowledge and understanding of governance and compliance expected from providing solutions in systems and technology domains
- Ability to confidently interact and communication at multiple levels in the organization across all lines of business.
- A BS/BA degree or higher in engineering
- Execution excellence
- Owner Mindset - build and operate
- Deeping business partnerships
- Certifications in Salesforce administration and advanced administration preferred
- 3 + years of nCino Configuration
- Functional understanding of commercial lending processes - e.g. collateral, covenants, underwriting, portfolio mgmt., funding/booking related processes
- Agile Scrum (CSM), SAFE certifications or other advanced Agile certifications