Salesforce Business Systems Analyst - InContact
Location: 100% Remote
Contract / Contract-to-Hire Potential
Our global SaaS Identity leader is rapidly scaling and has a great foot in the door opportunity on their business technologies team.
The person in this role will be responsible for implementing projects, enhancements and providing production support related to the Salesforce Service Cloud Console, Case routing and Telephony. This person will build trusted relationships with functional partners and teams that result in aligned focus on delivering outcomes / experiences supported by a clear technology and information strategy, process maturity, disciplined execution and predictable, high quality delivery of day-to-day technology and information services.
- Engages actively as a member of the Business Technology team and business functional teams to plan and execute against large, cross-functional programs
- Partner with multi-functional teams to streamline and optimize the processes related to Customer support, Customer experience and other Service Processes
- Work with business analysts and development teams in building solutions that support the scale for both business and IT
- Crafting business requirement documents, process level flows, user stories, functional specifications, and system design specifications
- Establishes a predictable track record of agile and cost-effective delivery of measurable business outcomes and a focus on scaling the business while minimizing technical debt
- Responsible for owning system configuration and user setup as needed. Configure fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, saved searches and dashboards
- 5+ years of IT experience including 3+ years of hands-on implementation of Service Cloud, Case routing and Telephony routing.
- Proven experience implementing various projects/programs for Service Cloud, Communities, Lightning, etc
- Demonstrated background in SaaS subscription-based Customer Support, Customer Success as well as Post Sales process, preferably with a high-tech company
- Ability to lead and facilitate recommendations for solutions or improvements and reviewing solutions that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology
- Ability to both influence and operate effectively in a highly matrixed and global environment
- Demonstrated track record of partnering effectively with global and geographically distributed teams to successfully deliver information and technology solutions
- Experience with the Salesforce.com environment is required
- Salesforce Certification Certifications preferred (Certified Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud Consultant)
- Prior experience working in a SaaS company using cloud applications like Salesforce, NetSuite, Boomi, etc. is a plus