Salesforce Senior Director, Product Management
High impact and visibility role. We are seeking a dynamic leader with advanced skills and experience managing, implementation and tuning Salesforce to align with business needs in a fast-paced enterprise environment. This requires building and growing relationships across with Sales and Marketing leadership to meet outcomes and objectives.
Knowledge of best practices, strategy, road-mapping, implementation and prioritization are essential to meeting the business needs across brands and domains. You will collaborate across with cross functional peers delivering high quality solutions with measurable results and returns. This will require background in Salesforce Product Management, relationship development, strategic thinking, and ability to implement innovative solutions. To ensure the success of the environment, you will establish and identify KPI’s, deployment plans, risks, test criteria and work with teams executing in an Agile Delivery model.
Leadership experience with Product teams developing, training and coaching for success in stakeholder engagement and fulfillment of business outcomes is essential to achieving enterprise objectives and optimization of Product Management Discipline.
- Bachelors degree
- 12+ years of business process management in Sales and Marketing operations, CRM
- 6+ years of direct leadership responsibility
- 6+ years of Salesforce Product, implementation and strategy in an enterprise environment
- Working knowledge of cross functional integration
- Experience working in Agile delivery environments, Scaled Agile is preferred
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven experience working to Transform Sales and Marketing operations and enterprise software
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, relationship management, communication and presentation skills