Position: Salesforce Reporting and Analytics SME
Location: Dallas or Atlanta
Duration: 12 Months
Our client, a global leader in mobility networks and solutions is seeking a Salesforce Reporting and Analytics SME who will be responsible for understanding business requirements, partnering with development resources on needs, defining and creating reports and dashboards within the Salesforce platform, and working hand in hand with Change + Adoption team to drive utilization of the tool, including within Sales Operations. Our client is seeking a Salesforce thought leader, evangelist, trainer, as well as a Salesforce Reporting and Analytics SME, ramping up the learning curve of the existing team and Salesforce utilization across the organization.. You will be expected to analyze the business need, document those needs, identify and diagnose gaps and do scripting at a tactical level within the analytics framework to address these gaps.
Resource must have strong documentation skills, capturing discovery from stakeholder meetings, defining scope, developing process flow diagrams, and solution approaches. Resource must be able to review/inspect data to validate accuracy, modify reports and dashboards for changing business needs, review reports to ascertain adoption of tool, draw conclusions from the data and recommend action to the Change team. Understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud, CRM reports and dashboards, and AT&T sales processes are critical; SFDC Admin Certification is a plus.
The candidate should have Einstein Analytics / Tableau CRM expertise. Our client is looking for a hands on keyboard expert level resource that can provide production and strategic support while helping to advance the skills of our current team. Here are some skills we are looking for:
Primary/Secondary Job Responsibilities:
- Tableau CRM Technical Content development: building demonstration assets using Tableau CRM software
- Tableau CRM Enablement: working with the Salesforce-Tableau Enablement team to develop and deliver various enablement curricula for Tableau CRM
- Data curation: finding, fabricating, cleansing, and structuring data to tell stories that describe business performance
- Skill development: working with pre-sales consultants face-to-face to drive better demo delivery expertise
- Collaboration: working alongside colleagues from across Tableau, Salesforce, and customer and partner organizations
- Mentorship of current employee resources in growing our internal team capabilities.
Skills and Experience:
- Passion for high-quality deliverables, including not just technical constructs but written documentation and videos.
- 5 plus years of experience with Salesforce CRM Reporting and Analytics
- 1-2 years of experience with Einstein Analytics
- 1-2 years of experience with Tableau CRM, Salesforce Core, Tableau Desktop, Server, and Prep skills, as well as other Tableau tools: CMT, Catalog, Conductor, Bridge, etc.
- Ability to be assigned multiple concurrent deliverables and execute them to completion
- 1-2 years of experience with Data storytelling
- 1-2 years of experience with near-neighbor technologies: AWS, cloud, relational database, SAML, Heroku, web development, among others
- 1-2 years of prior pre-sales experience
- 1-2 years of prior experience delivering high-stakes demos
- SFDC Admin Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree