Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Salesforce Program Architect
Location: Richmond, Virginia 23219
Term: 6 months
- Participate in internal meetings with DSS Staff and business users to understand business processes and requirements.
- Provide evaluations for applications produced.
- Provide expertise focused on longer-term enterprise strategy.
- Have a broad range of technical knowledge and solution strategy expertise in order to advise on the best technical solution for stakeholder requirements.
- Assist with implementation deliverables, project planning, and communication with the project team stakeholders.
- Support the management of Salesforce security settings and access controls, both at the org level and the application level.
- Develop and present analysis, reports, recommendations and vision papers to support direction of the Salesforce architecture.
- Ensure application design leverages all appropriate “core” functionalities.
- Review the current Salesforce security model and process and provide guidance on necessary changes for long-term strategy.
- Review/advise Standard Object Model on how to share objects, such as Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Projects, etc.
- Own architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development) on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Participate in enterprise level Salesforce.com implementations with multiple integrations including web services, legacy applications, app exchange, etc.
- Drive the direction, development, and implementation of very large Salesforce.com solutions.
- Hands on review of designs and developed software applications on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Optimize application performance and scalability.
- Hands on Salesforce.com Administrator activity
- Ensure the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance requirements are monitored by working with the project teams.
- Identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches
- Prepare documents such as: BRD, solution diagram, use case list, process flows, functional design, wireframe, user stories, object description, training materials, and guides as necessary
- Stay current with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures, and limitation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of experience in application architecture on the Salesforce.com platform.
- 5+ years of application development experience on the Salesforce.com platform.
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com administrator experience.
- 4+ years of experience with Integration technologies.
- 3+ years of Salesforce systems integration and/or implementation experience.
- Working knowledge of security concepts such as single sign on, IAM and data security.
Even better if you have:
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce Platform Dev I, Salesforce 201 and 401 certifications.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!