Are you looking for a full-time Salesforce Business Systems Analyst role in the Southeast Valley? Are you looking for a company that gives you the opportunity to develop technical, analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential? How about a company which incentivizes their employees with a bonus and stock plan? Then apply here!!!
Role: Salesforce BSA
Location: Chandler, AZ
Type: Full-time permanent
Salary: $110K - 115K, DOE
Perks: Bonus & stock plan, full suite of medical benefits that start on day one
The candidate must be familiar with all stages of the software life cycle. Candidate must be able to learn quickly, think efficiently, gather information effectively and understand user requirements. Experience with process flow and data flow diagramming tools is desirable.
- Provide Salesforce implementation and functional expertise to the business clients and development team as part of the requirement collection process.
- Expertise with Sales Business Processes and Salesforce functionality with Accounts, Contacts,
- Opportunities, Quotes, Reporting, Dashboards, Profiles/Roles, Territory Management, Users, etc.
- Interface with product development teams to convey client requests for new system features
- Coordinate Salesforce integration activities with interfacing system areas including Marketing Automation, Pricing, B2C Website, ERP, Data Warehouse, HR systems, etc.
- Proven experience in software development methodologies, requirements gathering, use case development, flow diagram creation, and documentation of functional requirements.
- Experience managing Projects with Agile, SDLC methodologies and PMI concepts.
- Experience with test case development, quality, risk management
- Perform testing on changes and document test results.
- Experience in MS Office productivity tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Teams.
- Ability to communicate status, updates, and coordinate meetings with peers, project teams, stakeholders
- Ability to demo software updates to peers, project teams, stakeholders.
- Post-release product support and driving continuous improvements.
- Ability to create training materials and conduct training for both Information Services and the business users.
Technical Knowledge Requirements
The candidate must have sufficient technical background to efficiently and effectively communicate to stakeholders and development team.
- Salesforce certifications preferred: Salesforce Administrator or Sales Cloud Consultant
- Ability to keep up to date on new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Experience with Salesforce application configuration (Reports, Dashboards, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Security, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce solutions such as Lightning, CPQ, Einstein Analytics / Tableau /Tableau CRM, Einstein Plus / Discovery
- Forecasting a plus
The candidate must have the ability to think outside the box and should be capable of performing analysis to resolve complex issues.
The candidate must have strong English language (verbal and written communication) skills. Candidate must be able to contribute in group meetings, provide project updates, write functional and user
Candidate must be able to communicate effectively with internal business customers, co-workers, manager and development team (on-shore and off-shore).