Highly Regarded Teaching Hospital with Outstanding Culture
Position: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA 94143
Term: 3 months
- Works with Marketing and Comunications team to identify email campaigns. Creates templates, contents, translation requests and populationg segmentation and data load into the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- In depth knowledge of multiple aspects of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and a basic understanding of other products. Ability to conduct Business Evaluations. Recognizes consequences of changes to the system and advice appropriate personnel accordingly.
- Leads and / or conducts the planning and implementation of clinical software, hardware, operating systems and / or distributed clinical information systems at all levels of complexity and scope. Advises peers or manages improvements in optimization and improved functionality.
- Works on highly-complex initiatives to perform advanced analyses of patient care workflow and processes in various clinical departments, and to plan, develop, and define information technology solutions for improved system integration, functionality, and outcomes. Contributes to new and innovative workflows to improve operational efficiencies.
- Troubleshoots complex issues of broad scope with clinical software, hardware, operating systems and / or distributed clinical information systems. Identifies and coordinates service and support as needed between clinical engineering, IT, networks, departments and outside vendors. Develops, collaborates and implements new functionality, testing, workflows, processes, system designs or developments as needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Broadly encompassing or highly In-depth knowledge of 1-2 areas of focus in Salesforce Marketing Cloud area(s). Knowledge of operations, systems and functions, including planning, design, development, implementation, user support and training, maintenance, quality assurance, and system testing and evaluation
- Ability to apply advanced problem-resolution skills to highly complex issues, quickly diagnose problems, and develop, test, and implement appropriate and effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills to effectively train, support, and collaborate productively with clinical users and key stakeholders at all professional and technical levels
- Advanced organizational and project management skills, and ability to lead a team, prioritize tasks, and see projects through from inception to completion on schedule.
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills, to convey highly-technical information and instructions to all levels of clinical users and staff in a specific, clear, and concise manner
- Advanced analytical skills and expertise in documentation and reporting, with the ability to apply metrics, plan and implement testing systems, collect and analyze performance data, and produce substantive reports and analyses for management use from the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Knowledge of EPIC infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in health care information technology, computer science, or related area, and / or equivalent combination of experience / training