Leverage your experience and obvious talents within a dynamic team focused on pushing Salesforce.com to its limit!
Our client seeks Salesforce.com Engineers to help deliver highly scalable services and who are adaptive with a growth mindset. This is a 100% REMOTE position working ET/CT hours.
In this role, you will be contributing to a global implementation of Salesforce.com. You'll be a point of contact for administrative configuration actions: maintenance, configuration, reporting and training. You'll work on Salesforce.com projects, enhancements, customization, support, and maintenance. You'll also work with custom development for application integration, working closely with business users to develop requirements, and then configure and test the Salesforce.com system to ensure the system meets the requirements.
- Configure and customize an evolving global Salesforce.com Sales and Service Cloud environment. Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data management (including integrations), case management, knowledge base, person accounts, dashboards, and reports.
- Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Liaise with business stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- 7+ years of IT and over 5 years of Salesforce.com Development experience
- 4+ years’ experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com
- 5+ years of Apex Coding experience
- 2+ years working in an Agile development environment
- 3+ years coding in other languages (.NET, C#, JAVA, etc)
- Certified Salesforce.com Developer
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, information systems, engineering or equivalent.
- Architects, Sr Software Engineers, Senior Developers are all encouraged to apply.
- Experience with Financial Force is a big plus.
- Experience with Heroku is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin or Hindi is a plus.
- Integration experience on Salesforce.com using SOAP and REST API’s.
- Proficient in working with Apex Scheduling and Batch Processes
- Experience working with Force.com IDE for development and deployment.
- Experience in Apex Class Controllers & Triggers with Governor Limits.
- Experience in using SOQL & SOSL queries.
- Experience with Salesforce.com data migration tool Data Loader and Demand Tools.
- Ability to conceptualize and frame a problem and corresponding solution(s) critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented service-driven environment
- Ability to translate customer requirements into specifications including complex business processes.