Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA
As part of the Information Services team, the Client Lifecycle Management Team drives the vision to create an industry leading, client-centric technology experience. The team is looking for forward thinking, action-oriented individuals to help drive the implementation and development of innovative, cutting-edge solutions.
This position reports to the head of CLM Dev Ops and supports development and implementation of the Client Lifecycle Management’s technology roadmap. This role has a key responsibility with our client to ensure that their client experience maintains the highest standards of the company. They must be a highly motivated, quality driven Salesforce development Lead for the team. This position requires strong knowledge and experience with Enterprise Integration, Web services, RESTful API development and Messaging. While strategic thinking and coordination are important elements of this role, this individual will be required to take a very hands-on role with requirements, design, development, testing, deliverable preparation and other related activities across various IS groups.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead end-to-end (conception, development, maintenance and evolution) implementation of Salesforce platform solutions. Includes working as an effective liaison between the front office, business units and other technology groups to ensure that client needs are addressed while maintaining alignment to the CLM goals and strategy.
- Develop custom Salesforce applications that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers. Position receives direction provided by Technical Architect and Solution Analyst to delivery functionality requested by the Product Owner teams.
- Identify enhancements through customer interaction and work directly with them to provide solutions.
- Define systems architecture, design techniques and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that scale and are flexible to meet the future needs of the organization.
- Maintain and enhance workflows and functionality within Salesforce Lightning
- Oversee the design, scoping, implementation, and testing in short agile release cycles of in-house development and vendor implementations end-to-end.
- Perform ongoing customizations to product features and integrations with other Systems
- Document standard operating procedures for the Saleforce tech team
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Experience & Education
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience delivering enterprise solutions as a hands-on engineer developing complex systems architecture
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience using agile development process
- Broad knowledge in Sales Cloud, Communities and Service Cloud
- Experienced in developing UI pages using Lightning framework
- Experience with AWS S3, Lambda, Glue, Athena, Redshift
- Experienced with APEX, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, Ant Migration tool etc.
- Experience with Lightning application and component development
- Strong experience with NoSQL and relational data stores
- Working experience with batch data and real time stream processing on Saleforce platform
- Experienced working with CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, Ant etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce APIs and Mulesoft salesforce connectors
- Experience with SOAP, REST, Webservices, XML, JMS, and SOA/Integration technologies
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and influence outcomes beyond direct areas of ownership
- Consistently demonstrates and follows high standards of integrity in business decision-making
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ambition to tackle challenging issues
- Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/ challenge; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally about all aspects of the company; can discuss multiple considerations of an issue and forecast them into the future; understands how the company works, competes, serves clients, and generates shareholder value
- Negotiates skillfully in tough situations with internal and external groups; can be both direct and diplomatic
- Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; is a team player and encourages collaboration
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time
- Must be able to travel in a limited capacity