Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: DALLAS, Texas, 75201
Term: 12 months
- 75% development, 25% meetings
- Perform configuration , development and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables).
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, development as needed to the Salesforce.com platform.
- Performs regular reviews on implementation done by less experienced engineers and offer feedback and suggestions for those codes.
- Mentors the junior and mid-level developers of the team, and can designate tasks to team members in a balanced and effective manner.
- Sets up a development environment on their own, and has the ability to collaborate with other developers.
- Be able to communicate development progress to senior management.
- Independently communicate with both business and other engineers as needed during the design and implementation.
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Working experience on CRM projects for enterprise size companies.
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development.
- 3 plus years of experience with Force.com Platform (Apex, LWC, SOQL, Unit Testing).
- 3 plus years of experience with dev-ops ; deployments ; autorabit or salesforce DX.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modelling.
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.).
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in configuration and customization of nCino.
- Multiple Salesforce Certifications.
- Experience in banking - commercial banking preferred.
- 7-10+ years of software engineering experience.
- 3-5+ years of Salesforce developer experience.
- 3-5+ years of Java experience or .Net experience.
- Strong communication.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.