Our client, a leading retailer headquartered in Secaucus, NJ is in search of a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer to join their growing IT organization on a direct hire basis.
Duration: Direct Hire Permanent- must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Location: 100% remote- our client is headquartered in the New York City area, so east coast hours are a must.
Keys to the role:
Must have coding experience within Salesforce Storefront Commerce Server and SFRA- Store Front Reference Architecture (pipeline experience is a nice to have).
Retail experience is a must as well.
As the Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, you will be responsible for working closely with the Product Manager along with a cross functional business team to design and engineer solutions meeting customer B2C Commerce requirements. You will focus on re-platforming from Sitegenesis to SFCC SFRA and implementing Lightning Order Management (OMS) as well as implementing and delivering new B2C digital commerce capabilities.
- Certifications in Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C – SFRA.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware) is desired.
- Knowledge of digital commerce components such as users, catalog, pricing, inventory, and payment.
- Knowledge of digital commerce integrations: digital, OMS and Mulesoft.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work with business users and PDM to analyze business requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical specifications to support functional requirements.
- Architect and design solutions, including the design of data structures.
- Development of data integrations and system interfaces.
- Minimum 3 years of SFCC SFRA (B2C) experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or similar degrees; ideally with experience in a retail environment.
- Experience with git source control and collaboration tool such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with agile development methodology.
- Experience with web frameworks, interactive web development, responsive web design.
- Experience with site speed optimization.
- Experience with web tagging to support Google Analytics.
- Experience and working knowledge of secure development practices.
- Proven track record of getting things done within a fast paced, changing environment.
- Work is primarily performed in an indoor setting for eight hours per day.
- Mobility is needed to attend various meetings, in and out of the corporate office.
- Patience and persuasiveness are needed when interacting with others with the department and among business users.
- Must have the ability to work in fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent verbal aptitude.
- May be required to work beyond normal work hours including weekends.