This role serves as a developer to support the development and support of CRM applications. The role is highly technical and requires interfacing directly with business stakeholders and technical resources to maintain the Salesforce product including integration with other applications and tools.
The developer will engage and support business stakeholders by designing, developing, and implementing new and innovative solutions, aligned with and meeting business needs in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Manage the development, testing and delivery of native Salesforce components, Visualforce, Apex, and Lightning components.
• Configure customized solutions using CRM toolset including custom objects and fields, views, applications, validation rules, workflows, scripting, web services, APIs, etc.
• Own all technical aspects of application development. Participate in Business and Requirements Analysis Phase as required, reviews requirements and translates business requirements into detailed technical specifications and perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application, assist with functional requirements, gap analysis and application architecture.
• Provide accurate estimates of development effort and cost to Manager CME Applications so that good business decisions are made about proposed enhancements.
• Meet with peers and manager to review design and programming specifications. Works with data analysts, DBAs, and infrastructure team members to design high performance systems.
• Develop programs/processes using appropriate programming/scripting languages and performs program testing and debugging to bring programs to the level necessary for smooth operations.
• Work in a DevOps model to provide full application and platform development and support. Utilize iterative/Agile methodology.
• Serve as Tier 3 development support to correct production defects. Supports system and user acceptance testing activities including issue resolution to help complete tasks in a timely manner. Diagnose and solve technical problems related to CRM implementation.
• Utilize industry best practices and standards for software engineering to create value and minimize risk.
• Consult with third party technology providers in the design, development and integration of complex business applications when applicable.
• Review and/or develop conceptual solutions and provide recommendations based upon existing IT assets and architectures and in alignment with the strategic platform/roadmap.
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, other related field, or equivalent experience.
|• Overall 5-7 years’ experience with 2-3 years working with Salesforce/Force.com Platform.
• Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification required.
• Experience with Git for source control strongly desired.
• Experience with Azure DevOps or similar ALM.
• Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML.
• Working knowledge of SOQL, SQL, PL/SQL- relational basics, procedures, functions.
• Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
• Proven ability to design solid technical solutions that meet the business need.
• Excellent problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
• Self-starter with curiosity and the ability to collaborate well with others.
• Ability to work well under pressure and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.