We are seeking a Senior Engineer / Application Architect leader for a Salesforce practice focused on User Experience, Design Thinking, leading requirements interpretation to solution options, creating lightweight prototypes to demonstrate solution concepts, and providing process, technology and people leadership within various team structures. This role will actively lead and in many cases create design, build solution components, unit test, guide testing strategy and play an active role in ensuring quality thought the lifecycle of processes automated with technology.
- Minimum of 2 years of Contact Center, Customer Service and/or Field Service experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com with a focus on Lightning Community Cloud
- Minimum of 2 years of consulting experience
- Minimum of 5 years of requirements gathering and design experience, including process mapping and gap analysis
- Minimum of 3 years of functional understanding of leading CRM and Customer Service technologies including Salesforce.com, Siebel, Pega, Oracle RightNow, or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Salesforce.com Certifications (3 or more) including Communities and Lightning
- Experience implementing Communities enterprise integration architectures
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture components - sales, service and marketing clouds
- Ability to define and communicate the big picture in terms of the solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
- Data modeling skills, Site taxonomy skills
- Familiar with user experience best practices
- Understanding of Contact Center, Customer Service and/or Field Service processes
- Good analysis and diagnosis skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
- Structured communication
Firm understanding of Salesforce Communities.
- Previously established and supported a Customer Community.
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning and Lightning Web Components
- Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Experience with declarative development in Salesforce.
- Experience customizing Standard Objects and creating Custom Objects.
- Experience customizing object page layouts and profile-based layout assignment.
- Fluent in Apex. Extensive experience developing custom Apex Classes and Apex Triggers
- Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language (SoQL and SoSL). Must be able to speak to limitations of languages and differences between SoQL and SQL.
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits, limit monitoring, and best-practices for limit-informed development.
- Experience developing Visualforce pages, Visualforce components and Customer Controllers.
- Understanding of UX and UI design principles. An eye for beautiful and intuitive user interfaces.
- Experience with Salesforce administration. Provisioning users, password resets, account freezing/inactivating.
- Developing Profile and Role hierarchies with Object and Field level security in mind.
- Developing Permission Sets Experience creating Custom Report Types and developing custom Reports and Dashboards.
- Software development experience in Java, Python, or MS VBA or Visual Basic .NET. Firm understanding of Object Oriented coding standards, Design Patterns, and similar best practices. Experience developing webpages and applications. Desired skills include: Java Script, JSP, CSS, HTML, and/or PHP.
- Experience developing applications that interact with Salesforce via the SOAP or REST APIs; Experience with interacting with external systems via Salesforce callouts