Salesforce CPQ Manager
100% Remote (anywhere in the United States)
Fantastic opportunity to join a Top 5 NetSuite Global Partner with honors that include the 2015 Worldwide Partner of the Year Award, the 2017 and 2018 Americas Partner of the Year Awards and have been recognized with the 5-Star Award every year since 2013. We need your help guiding clients through every phase of their NetSuite implementation, from requirements gathering and project planning to system design, data migration, customization, and training and support.
If you are a Salesforce CPQ Expert looking for an opportunity to leverage your strengths as a valued SME with an organization that truly values your knowledge and expertise – we want to meet you ASAP!
By far, our people make our business, and our culture cultivates and attracts the industry's leading talent.
If this is you, please apply!
- Supervise complex Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ / Billing implementations and staff to achieve objectives including staff development, client needs and implementation profitability.
- Support various clients concurrently with aggressive timelines to achieve objectives including client satisfaction and implementation profitability.
- Partner with other consultants to assess client implementation needs, craft innovative solutions that span different subject matter domains and implement these plans to exceed the client's expectations.
- Outline implementation objectives, issues, findings and recommendations in a variety of client situations.
- Work with the technical developers on potential customizations to the product.
- Provide mentoring and technical training for staff in the Salesforce Consulting department.
- Participate in the area of business development.
- Act as a cross-functional reference and Firmwide Salesforce expert.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems or a related field (required)
- 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ. (required)
- Knowledge of implementation standards and technology practices.
- Salesforce Administrator and Sales Cloud Consultant certifications.
- Salesforce CPQ experience configuring the quote to cash process including product bundles, options constraints, pricing rules, approval processes, quote templates and other CPQ features.(required)