As a CPQ Developer, you will be part of our growing practice, serving as a SME to sales and delivery teams on our Cloud Platform. The ideal candidate will be comfortable discussing and demonstrating all aspects of the platform, including but not limited to business processes, hosting infrastructure, security, integration to other IT systems with IT audiences up to CIO/CTO level and engage LOB heads and business users.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Participation in each phase of at least one full lifecycle implementation
• 4+ years of experience in designing, developing, implementing and system management of Salesforce.
• Ability to Code APEX (classes, triggers and web services) VisualForce, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, SOSL, Force.com platform as well as integration technologies (Web Services, xml, REST, SOAP).
• Experienced in building out integrations using APIs
• Proficient in standard configuration tasks for page layouts, workflows, object modifications, validation rules, etc.
• Experience in developing custom security requirements
• 1-3 years’ experience with our platform (or similar like Apttus or Big Machines), with hands-on experience in Config.
• Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage our CPQ platform
• Our Admin certification, Sales or CPQ Consultant certification
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Implementation experience using agile methodology
• Experience with Sales Automation/Quote-to-Cash/CPQ (Configure/Price/Quote) systems/processes
• Lightning, Visualforce, Apex experience is a plus
• Data management capabilities
If this sounds like a fit for you, please submit your resume to begin a conversation about this opportunity!