Salesforce Consulting Manager
100% Remote (anywhere in the United States)
- Supervise complex Salesforce implementations and staff to achieve objectives including staff development, client needs and implementation profitability.
- Support various clients concurrently with aggressive timelines to achieve objectives including client satisfaction and implementation profitability.
- Partner with other consultants to assess client implementation needs, craft innovative solutions that span different subject matter domains and implement these plans to exceed the client's expectations.
- Outline implementation objectives, issues, findings and recommendations in a variety of client situations.
- Work with the technical developers on potential customizations to the product.
- Provide mentoring and technical training for staff in the Salesforce Consulting department.
- Participate in the area of business development.
- Act as a cross-functional reference and Firmwide Salesforce expert.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience working implementing Salesforce in a professional services environment.
- Knowledge of implementation standards and technology practices.
- Salesforce Administrator, Advance Administrator and Cloud Consultant certifications.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office and using various software packages.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.