Salesforce Business Development Manager
100% Remote (anywhere in the United States)
Fantastic opportunity to join a Top 5 NetSuite Global Partner with honors that include the 2015 Worldwide Partner of the Year Award, the 2017 and 2018 Americas Partner of the Year Awards and have been recognized with the 5-Star Award every year since 2013. We need your help guiding clients through every phase of their NetSuite implementation, from requirements gathering and project planning to system design, data migration, customization, and training and support.
If you are a Salesforce Business Developer Expert looking for an opportunity to leverage your strengths as a valued SME with an organization that truly values your knowledge and expertise – we want to meet you ASAP!
By far, our people make our business, and our culture cultivates and attracts the industry's leading talent.
If this is you, please apply!
- Proactively developing and leading sales opportunities through prospecting, qualifying, solutioning, and closing Salesforce CRM solutions in the midmarket business industries.
- Demonstrates effective understanding of target audience including industry knowledge and key business issues Salesforce CRM solutions can address, industry trends, and competition.
- Proactively interacts through face to face meetings as well as phone/email communications to key prospect up to and including C-level executives.
- Builds product and consulting services knowledge of CRM solution offerings as well as continuously developing sales skills.
- Displays effective research techniques to uncover valuable information about prospects that will have high impact on lead qualification.
- Interacts by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-level executives.
- May plan, promote, participate in and represent the Firm in events and community organizations where potential sales opportunities may be identified and developed.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.(required)
- Experience selling in a professional selling environment.(required)
- Experience with the Salesforce solution.(required)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- You are willing to travel up to 50% or less after covid.