Our client is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst for a long term contract opportunity.
Salesforce Business Analyst
The Salesforce Business Analyst will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that we are capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system to implement our internal partners needs. We are seeking someone with excellent communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs to administer and enhance the system accordingly. Our Salesforce Business Analysts wear many hats on the projects and are responsible for everything from requirements gathering, Salesforce configuration, testing, training, and post deployment support. As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will work closely with the business team and our international partners to analyze and identify gaps, document, communicate, validate requirements as well as execute roll-out activities. This role will also be supporting the Salesforce Community Cloud business users with feature and business process configuration, user acceptance testing as well as general support.
This person will serve as the "go to" for users, promote adoption, provide training, and keep the team closely integrated during all phases of the project.
- Work with markets/ business users to understand business process and identify opportunities to standardize and innovate.
- Translate business needs into clearly defined high-quality user stories, and any other supplemental documentation.
- Develop UI/UX or other artifacts to facilitate requirement elaborations as needed.
- Analyze requirements from the perspective of the entire system in mind, think ahead and outside the box of what the completed system will look like to ensure a solid product.
- Think Critically- spots gaps, challenges assumptions, pushes back against bad software practices and offers better alternatives that support long term goals and reduce customizations.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of features for implementation.
- Work with the development and QA teams to ensure that they understand the vision and priorities for the product.
- Inspire and motivate the team to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Conducts product demos and must be able to confidently address large audiences and respond intelligently.
- Assist in configuring community site features for the global markets based on their localized requirements.
- Responsible for verification of the delivered requirements to meet the customer needs ensuring minimal defects in both UAT and production.
- Accountable for identification, documentation, and escalation of risks, defects, and issues throughout the project lifecycle.
- Communicating with developers and validating their solutions not only before development, but as well as performing QA when required to ensure that they meet the needs of users.
- Build rapport with clients and be the point of contact for their questions/concerns.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings, lead user acceptance testing and roll-out activities of the project.
Skill Set Requirements:
- 4+ years experience as a Business Analyst.
- Must have Salesforce hands on Configuration experience, 2-3 years minimum desirable.
- Must have good solution design experience with a solid understanding of configuration vs customization.
- Hard worker who can manage themselves, their own work, and deliver according to a set timeline
- Sharp individual, who is comfortable speaking to clients and can build trust with partners.
- Must have good experience in working closely with the developers and QA and unblocking them to keep the pace of development fast.
- Strong ability to manage multiple streams of work and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills. Detail oriented.
- Comfortable presenting business and technical terminology to groups of 5 - 20 individuals.
- Experience in medium to enterprise level deployment.
- Previous BA experience in Agile scrum teams in multi-cultural environment is highly desired.
- Experience in post deployment support, SQL, CMS, Google analytics, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud is preferred but not necessary.
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite and with collaborative application development platforms like JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, Lucidchart etc.