Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: Dallas TX, Chandler AZ, Charlotte NC
Term: 12 months
- Provides business analysis towards the identification, evaluation, or testing of automated systems and related procedures.
- Interacts with business users and formulates business requirements.
- Develops guidelines for use of result tracking systems.
- Defines and performs quality checks of automated systems and leverages project tracking systems to manage results.
- Instrumental in capturing communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Works with user groups to provide training, handle questions, observe user needs and document the same.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience
- 7-10+ years of Technology experience
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis or design as demonstrated through work
- 5+ years of Salesforce or MSD CRM analysis experience ( ADMIN or BUSINESS)
- 4 + years of experience leading enterprise wide projects
- 3+ years of experience with data analysis and documentation
- 2+ years of experience compiling and preparing executive summaries, whitepaper, and presentations for management or senior leaders
- Strong communication skills
- Deep knowledge and understanding of operation work flows/processes
- Working experience with business and stake holders in gathering, understanding, and define business requirements ( documentation of user stories, customer journeys )
- Deep knowledge and understanding of governance and compliance expected from providing solutions in systems and technology domains
- Ability to confidently interact and communication at multiple levels in the organization across all lines of business.
- BS/BA degree or higher in engineering
- Execution excellence
- Owner Mindset - build and operate
- Deeping business partnerships
Nice to Have:
- Certifications in Salesforce administration and advanced administration preferred
- 3 + years of nCino Configuration
- Functional understanding of commercial lending processes - e.g. collateral, covenants, underwriting, portfolio mgmt., funding/booking related processes
- Agile Scrum (CSM), SAFE certifications or other advanced Agile certifications