Are you an experienced Salesforce Software Architect and have experience developing technical designs and requirements for a development team(s)? Looking for an opportunity where you can work 100% from home and don't have to return to the office after Covid?
We are seeking a Salesforce Software Architect that has a minimum of 10 years in software development and who has experience designing and developing complex Salesforce platform solutions end to end and has experience with customizations like objects, fields, page layouts, record types, workflows, validation, approval process flows and in general enhancements related to Salesforce. We are also looking for an Architect with experience related to integrations such as using Mulesoft's Anypoint platform. This is a full time employee role in our organization and we are not able to sponsor so you will need to be able to work for any employer without sponsorship for this role.
Here is a detailed list of the profile we need for this Architect role in our software development organization:
- 8+ years of Salesforce.com development experience.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in Software Development.
- Experience implementing many complex platform solutions end to end utilizing best practices.
- Ability to trouble-shoot, assist and resolve high-complexity go live and/or production issues.
- Experienced on customization like creating objects, fields, Page Layouts, Record Types, Workflow rules, Validation Rules, Approval Process by enhancing the salesforce applications.
- Experience with integration technologies (MuleSoft, IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, etc.).
- Experience developing or architecting MuleSoft solutions with Anypoint Platform.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Salesforce Admin/Architect/Specialist certifications
- Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and strong work ethic.
This position is 100% remote so you can work from home! We are based in Atlanta and while we would prefer someone that lives in the Atlanta area, we are open to someone that lives in the EST time zone and will work from home! If the above is a good match for your skills and experience, please apply so we can discuss this opportunity in more detail with you!