Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a Salesforce Application Expert to join their team for a contract role!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers.
Health care is changing, and our client is leading the way by provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs. Our client is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham, NC.
Position: Salesforce Application Expert
Term: 7 months
We are seeking candidates who have a strong background with Salesforce to assist in the implementation of knowledge into Salesforce. The successful candidate will have implementation and support experience across a wide breadth of the Salesforce platform, including constructing reports and views within Salesforce.
If you are ready to make a career out of making a difference, then you are the person for this team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Driving the innovative use of Salesforce.com as a productivity tool and business platform
- Interfacing with end users to understand feature requirements and/ or address support issues and working collaboratively with our Analyst and Development teams on more complex requests & issues.
- Maintaining & enhancing visual layouts, workflow rules and business logic to enhance business processes and improve user experience.
- Creating documentation, maintaining standardization and looking for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
- Developing, launching and managing in-depth dashboards and reports for all team functions at both management and individual levels
- Remaining current on Salesforce.com best practices and technologies and advising on these practices for Salesforce based solutions.
- Providing support to Salesforce users in all groups to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Undergraduate degree with 7 years of direct application/system analysis experience with applicable business system or application
- If no degree, 9 years experience as stated above.
- This experience must include:
- Direct experience facilitating the resolution of large, complex production system problems.
- Direct experience with proactive development of business processes and solutions
- Direct experience with complex and critical system/application configuration
- Direct experience with effective and successful project management is required, including leadership of larger or more complex projects/workgroups.
- Strong consultative background to effectively communicate business issues and recommended solutions to a wide audience, including senior leadership.
- Exceptional technical abilities, both breadth and depth, in related applications/systems.
- Strong experience with automated tools to perform analysis and reporting (i.e. query writing)
- Visual Design tools knowledge/skills required.
- 1-3 years of experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com for 100+ users.
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator, App Builder, Sales Cloud, Knowledge (lightening), Service Cloud and/or Developer Certifications preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Must be able to transform business objectives and functional requirements into technical Salesforce solutions.
- Capability to manage the migration of change sets from development and testing sandboxes into the Salesforce production instance.
- Self-starter with a strong ability to use initiative and work autonomously or as part of a team on multiple efforts.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization as well as collaborate with cross-functional business partners and technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications and solutions.