Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: Irving, TX; Phoenix, AZ
Term: 12 months
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments including those that are companywide with broad impact
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- 3-5+ years of Salesforce Admin Experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce Development Experience
- 1-2+ Experience in configuration and customization of nCino
- 3+ years of experience with Force.com Platform (Apex, LWC, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- 3+ years of experience with dev-ops ; deployments ; autorabit or salesforce DX
- Salesforce certification required.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Java experience is good to have.
- Working experience on CRM projects for enterprise size companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modelling,
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Experience in banking - commercial banking preferred