Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Corporate Trainer
Location: Scottsdale, AZ, 85260
Term: 6 months (10/05/2020 to 04/02/2021)
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm
- Use a consultative approach to ensure clients needs are understood and incorporated into training plans and those needs are met.
- Manage all project tasks in Microsoft Teams and other tools to ensure tasks are completed on time
- Organize and manage variety of requests for client training, ensuring team member assignment, training completion, and follow-up activities are done.
- Assist with preparation for and presenting online courses, coaching activities, and virtual instructional led training; record instructional tutorials & presentations.
- Create and/or update user guides, tutorials and PowerPoint presentations.
- Update training materials, user manuals and position checklists. Design and develop training programs based on the needs of the client.
- Evaluation of client participants to ensure the subject material is conveyed and retained effectively.
- Perform additional duties as defined by a clients internal contact(s) or direct leader.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum 5 years in corporate training within the healthcare industry or related field.
- Project Management skills, being able to coordinate and ensure all assignments are tracked and due dates met related to client training for client implementations
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Exceptional presentation skills, ability to convey technical content to audiences of all capabilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively deal with internal colleagues at all levels within the organization
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and maintain a professional and positive manner.
- Solid time management skills, extraordinary team focus and customer orientation.
- Ability to meet deadlines with multiple competing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Teams, Office- including Word, Excel and PowerPoint in addition to other various applications.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Project Management certification