Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Sales Training Consultant
Location: Scottsdale, AZ, 85260
Term: 6 months (03/29/2021 to 09/24/2021)
- Responsible for leading the activities associated with training clients in the Client Online Services (COS) tool, an application that connects a client with the capability to manage their benefit plan directly.
- Use a consultative approach to ensure clients needs are understood and incorporated into training plans.
- Prepare for and present online courses and coaching activities and on-site and virtual instructional led training; record instructional tutorials & presentations.
- Create and/or update user guides, tutorials and PowerPoint presentations.
- Update training materials, user manuals and position checklists. Designing and developing training and development programs based on the needs of the client.
- Evaluation of client participants to ensure the subject material is conveyed and retained effectively.
- Perform additional duties as defined by a clients internal contact(s) or direct leader.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum 5 years in corporate training within the healthcare industry or related field.
- Exceptional presentation skills, ability to convey technical content to audiences of all capabilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively deal with internal colleagues at all levels within the organization
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and maintain a professional and positive manner.
- Solid time management skills, extraordinary team focus and customer orientation.
- Ability to meet deadlines with multiple competing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint in addition to other various applications.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Coursework / training in instructional design or related field desirable