Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Sales Training Consultant
Location: Scottsdale, AZ,
Term: 6 months
- The Sales Training Consultant is responsible for leading the activities associated with training clients in the Client Online Services (COS) tool, an application that connects a client with the capability to manage their benefit plan directly.
- Use a consultative approach to ensure client’s needs are understood and incorporated into training plans.
- Prepare for and present online courses and coaching activities and on-site and virtual instructional led training; record instructional tutorials & presentations.
- Create and/or update user guides, tutorials and PowerPoint presentations.
- Update training materials, user manuals and position checklists. Designing and developing training and development programs based on the needs of the client.
- Evaluation of client participants to ensure the subject material is conveyed and retained effectively.
- Perform additional duties as defined by a client’s internal contact(s) or direct leader.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum 5 years in corporate training within the healthcare industry or related field.
- Healthcare or Prescription Benefit Management (PBM) experience
- Project Management experience / certifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Coursework / training in instructional design or related field desirable
- Aptitude for learning new systems and processes quickly
- Exceptional presentation skills, ability to convey technical content to audiences of all capabilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively deal with internal colleagues at all levels within the organization
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and maintain a professional and positive manner.
- Solid time management skills, extraordinary team focus and customer orientation.
- Ability to meet deadlines with multiple competing priorities
- History of working with enterprise applications, with the ability to navigate, understand data / processes, and run reporting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint in addition to other various applications.
- Experience with virtual meeting tools, such as WebEx or similar applications.
- Ability to travel to client sites up to 25% of the time.