Location: New York
Type: Permanent position
Exciting Solutions Engineer role at Demand Intelligence company focused on combining real-world events into one global source of truth to help businesses better understand demand, and plan for the future.
We are looking for someone with a desire to reinvent use-cases, support the world’s largest Enterprise organizations, and refine best practices for scale. You will be collaborating with industry-leading teams, as an instrumental member, to understand their goals and assist in their path to production.
- Fully manage our technical engagements which include face-to-face meetings with prospects and customers to understand use cases, answer technical questions, and recommend the best ways to utilize our API and associated tools/features.
- Intimately understand the products we sell and how they’re best used. Advise on ways to get the most value from our features and develop new methods to do so.
- Architect data integration pathways and packages to guide our customers through their lifecycle.
- Build scalable customer champions through best practices and proven solutions.
- Partner with Account Executives to proactively assist prospects and customers with technical issues and technical implementation details.
- Quickly visualize findings in tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Seaborn, PowerPoint, and/or Folium (or others) to confidently present, defend, and communicate findings to a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Continuously challenge the status quo by being the eyes and ears of the customer and ensuring we are always doing right by them.
- Use all the facets of our customer communication tools to nurture clients in the pipeline and work with the team to improve conversion rates. (Sales forecasting and Salesforce tracking a huge plus in this regard.)
- As the voice of the customer, work closely with internal teams to adjust our messaging, product roadmap, techniques, and new innovations.
- 5-7 years of industry experience with 3-5 years of experience as a Sales or Solutions engineer.
- Broad experience using RESTful APIs, knowledge of building dataframes, and large-scale databases integrations (BigQuery, Azure, Snowflake, etc.).
- Documented practice with demos and the ability to explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Appetite for playmaking -- solving complex, customer problems with varied solutions.
- Able to take initiative and adapt on-the-fly with rapidly changing customer needs.
- Ability to work with structured velocity.
- Experience forging strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives.
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Some experience in Python (and/or other programming languages) in order to adjust scripts.
- Willingness to travel.
- There will be travel opportunities across the US and EU to visit customers and also to our NZ head office in Auckland to up-level your technical skills as our team and business continue to grow exponentially.