We are looking for an experienced Recruiting Sourcer with a strategic mindset to build a robust talent pipeline through data driven sourcing strategies for our open positions and critical functional areas. You will be part of a dedicated, high-performing and quality-focused Talent Acquisition Team and will leverage new channels in the market to identify, attract and assess top talent.
- Partner with recruiters, hiring managers and other team members to build creative strategies around sourcing and attracting the best talent for complex, hard to fill roles.
- Utilize direct and indirect sourcing techniques, including complex internet searches, cold calling, social/professional networking, diversity resources and competitor research to build a strong network of passive and active candidates.
- Recommend and drive improvements to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, college recruiting, hiring events and sourcing campaigns.
- Research and provide business intelligence and market data to support talent practices.
- Work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy.
- Proactively and independently identify, screen and qualify candidates through research, sourcing, networking, and behavioral-based interviewing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a closely related field and work experience in Talent Acquisition and/or Human Resources operations.
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in recruiting or market/research intelligence.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems (Taleo preferred), resume databases, candidate assessments and internet sourcing tools (e.g., LinkedIn, Boolean search strings, job boards).
- Knowledge of talent pipelines and a proactive talent supply strategy involving the creation of a continuous stream of highly qualified candidates in anticipation of filling critical and recurrent positions.
- Entry level analytical skills in developing reports in Excel and OBI (Oracle Business Intelligence).
- Superior communication with the ability to convey information to the Recruiting Team, Hiring Managers, and HR Business Partners.
- Experience in managing and prioritizing multiple strategic technical searches, projects and client relationships.