Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Sales Qualifications Representative
Term: 6 Months Contract
- Responsible for nurturing leads for the Return Ready program. This includes researching the leads and understanding what type of opportunity exists as well as engaging the prospect via email to learn more about their testing strategies for return to work.
- Engage new business leads via email to further qualify them by inquiring about their return to work COVID testing strategies, how many employees they need tested and other relevant information.
- Follow up on missing data elements and determine if the lead should move forward in the pipeline.
- Engage the opportunity owner once decided the lead is moving forward.
- Close out leads that are no longer viable.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1-2 years of experience in sales support.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of health care industry dynamics and trends.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!