Sales Ops Management Specialist
Sales Ops Manager will Provide day-to-day management of the entire marketing, sales, and post-sale technology stack. Individual Contributor, managing projects, vendors and sub-contractors. Remote, but must be able to work the majority of the workday in US time-zones.
Desired Stack (Tool) Experience:
*Salesforce.com and Cognism Required. Experience with a majority of the others are preferred.
- LinkedIn Sale Nav
- Lead and manage ongoing projects to deploy new processes and tools.
- Vendor management
- Defining processes - some new, some adapting existing ones
- Customize salesforce.com to support these processes & integrations
- There are 2 specific projects that are being started immediately:
- Updating of pricebooks and pricing model in salesforce.com, with eventual connection to CPG platform (likely Evisort)
- Evisort contract management
- Manage continual data updating, scrubbing, and management of account data
- Update for accurate firmographics - parent/child relationships
- Sync w Zoominfo, Cognism, and other data source
- Allocation of accounts into geographic territories, and Top150 tiering
- Develop and maintain reports - ad-hoc and ongoing - for sales and marketing
- Manage and update scripts that build forecasting and outlook documents in Google docs
- Support sales and finance in closing opportunities and ensuring splits and commissions are accurately reported
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of sales operations experience. Including:
- 3+ years of sales operations in a SaaS or similar environment.
- 3+ years of administrative experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience managing a complex stack of platforms, and the associated data and workflow
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce configurations.
- Proficiency with associated tools & applications and 3rd party sales enablement and business automation platforms.
- Solid business analytical skills and strong capability to implement in Excel and Tableau or similar data analysis tools.