MATRIX is seeking a sales operations coordinator to assist with a wide range of sales operations and marketing support. In this role, the candidate will be a central part of our efforts and will work with our sales, operations, and marketing team, as well as our engineers to assist with initiatives to facilitate sales. We have a small team, and the right candidate for this position is detail-oriented, self-directed, and eager to learn about all things IT. Candidates need to have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), a high level of detail, and be ready to be flexible in the different aspects of the job. A growth mindset and the ability to learn and be flexible are absolute requirements. A perfect candidate is someone who enjoys and is good at research, has experience with bids/RFPs, and is capable of contract management.
- Managing partners and vendors including certification levels and training coordination
- Assisting in the preparation of services statements of work
- Coordinating sales activities with customers, vendors, and sales team
- Responding to RFPs and managing state/federal purchasing contracts, determining submission requirements, and coordinating with sales and engineering to compile a response
- Researching ideal customer contacts to develop customer prospect lists using tools such as ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, ConnectWise, and LinkedIn.
- Evaluating the current process, propose process improvements which will result in streamlined execution
- Assisting with the generation of sales reporting
- Creating, gathering, and organizing sales training materials to improve the sales onboarding process
Experience & Requirements:
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years experience Sales Operations Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Marketing Coordinator
- Strong skills with MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing ambiguous priorities
- Self Starter with high attention to detail.
- Process improvement mind set
- RFP Response
- CRM experience