Location: 100% Remote
Our client is looking for a driven, dedicated, and skilled Sales Data Development Contractor with strong analytical and operational skills to improve the quality of our CRM account data.
As a member of the Data Quality Team under Sales Operations, you will be working cross-functionally in strong partnership with our Sales Management and Sales Business Operations teams located around the world! You will gain critical insight to the inner workings of a rapidly growing sales organization, and the strategies, processes and systems that support its growth.
- Build and improve sales data and develop scalable and repeatable processes
- Assist with customer integration work once the deal is finalized
- Enrich existing account data and make corrections to inaccurate data
- Identify and remove duplicate accounts
- Match email (mapping) domains to companies
- Add users as contact records to new/existing accounts
- Map parent/child relationships within company hierarchies
- Experience supporting sales or working in sales
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel with moderate formula skills - vlookups, pivot tables, matching
- Experience using Salesforce CRM (strong plus!)