- Must be a "self-manager" able to follow established procedures and meet deadlines with minimal supervision once trained
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Highly developed communication and problem-solving skills highly desired.
- The ability to initiate and see a project through to completion relying on existing resources and minimal input from other team members will be a definition of success for this position.
- Working knowledge of computer networking, specifically within K-12 learning environments desired.
- Work with business development team to prepare proposals in response to RFPs
- Interact with customers to determine their needs and requirements to formulate scope of work
- Follow contract fulfillment process to ensure billing and provisioning steps are completed