Rebuild Americas Infrastructure with Our Fortune 200 Materials and Logistics ClientPosition: Sales & Marketing Cloud E-Commerce Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX 75201
Term: 6 Months
Title: Associate Business Partner, IT
- The IT Associate Business Partner - Sales & Marketing will work with the Business Partner or Sr. Business Partner to ensure that Sales & Marketing business goals are met through effective provisioning of technology solutions and services.
- Under the direction of the Business Partner he/she will engage with stakeholders in the business organization to develop medium to long term strategic plans and capability roadmaps, ensuring alignment with company objectives.
- He/she acts as a trusted business advisor, providing oversight and guidance to enable the successful delivery of specific projects, and influences the delivery of IT services.
- The IT Associate Business Partner - Sales & Marketing also actively markets and promotes IT services and ensures that the demand for these is managed and prioritized effectively.
- The key to success is a broad knowledge of relevant technologies and trends, compelling communication to business leadership regarding how IT enables future business capability, and the ability/know-how to leverage the IT organization to drive successful delivery, considerate of local needs and global direction.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (Functions considered essential as defined by ADA):
Work with the Business Partner or Sr. Business Partner to:
- Supports the business partner to promote a business-focused, results-oriented technical culture within IT in support of the business