Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Houston based energy client is seeking a Sales Admin to join their team. This is a contract opportunity.
- Responsible for data entry received from both internal and external stakeholders and provide updates to multiple audiences
- Log sales in systems for top sales agents that promote and sell products
- Compare any missing inputs to ensure accurate data is collected as well as assist with internal communication process for a prompt resolution of client escalations
- Responsible for collecting data from sales agents and accurately inputting the data in our systems
- Responsible for disseminating data from lead sources to the appropriate sales representative
- Follow through with sales agents and Realtor offices providing updates on sales inputs
- Compare data from multiple reports to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Identify missing leads in multiple systems
- Attend team meetings, including but not limited to one-on-one and team training sessions
- Ensure that key policies and procedures (e.g. documents, record keeping, etc.) are understood and followed according to PUC requirements
- Based on information provided by the customers, analyze information to match the correct input for each system
- Research customer issues and provide timely feedback
- 1 to 3 years of previous work experience in administration required. Sales assistant a plus.
- SAP knowledge preferred.
- Proficient mathematical/analytical skills.
- Ability to work closely with other team members and other teams.
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize requests
- Excellent communication through oral and written form.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, specifically Excel.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal in order to provide a flawless customer experience for both internal and external customers
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Possess a true desire and willingness to help customers both internal and external
- Outgoing personality with ability to project confidence
- Confident and professionally groomed
- Detail oriented
- Ability to build rapport and trust with customers
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests providing timelines and follow up