Do you have security experience, both operational and development, with SailPoint IdentityIQ? Looking for a great, long term opportunity where you could start on a contract basis but longer term join one of the best employers in the US as a full time employee?
We are seeking a SailPoint Engineer for a new role on our Identity Services team. This role is both operational and development oriented and you can either work in either Atlanta or Minneapolis. We are looking for individuals that have used SailPoint IdentityIQ for the following:
- Develop security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure.
- Develop automation scripts to handle and track incidents.
- Investigate intrusion incidents, conducts forensic investigations
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses, and security assessments.
- Collaborate with colleagues on authentication, authorization, and encryption solutions
If you are interested in learning more about this new opportunity, please apply to this position at MATRIX so we can discuss this with you in more detail.