This is an onsite role with no flexibility for remote work. Please don't apply to this job if you do not plan to live and work in Houston while working in this role. Will work onsite Monday-Thursday and remote only on Friday (as the building is closed on Friday for deep cleaning).
The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent communication skills and will be very detail oriented. You will have a lot of interaction with "upstream" and "downstream" teams. Must have knowledge and experience with integrations, as well as with data and workflows within Access Manager.
- Maintain, enhance and provide technical support for SailPoint Identify IQ, version 7.1
- Support integrations between SailPoint identify IQ and Active Directory, SAP Fielglass and SAP SuccessFactors.
- Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement and resolve issues.
- Implement new functions and capabilities based on requirements defined by the business units.
- Perform system upgrades and patch management
- Work with the vendor on issue resolution
- Document the workflows of existing processes to identify and recommend process and system improvements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Concentration in MIS, Computer Science or other technical degree strongly preferred
- 8+ years total experience and 5+ years supporting SailPoint Identity IQ systems
- Experience with SAP Fieldglass and SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) preferred
- Strong technical and business background required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills (oral and written)
- Understanding of IT controls and audit concerns
- Strong ability to multi-task amongst multiple on-going initiatives