Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Safety Engineer
Location: Norwood Massachusetts 02062
Term: 6 months
- Performs complex interpretation and design to code compliance standards for In-vitro Diagnostics products.
- Works with R&D, CPE and our external testing lab to make sure our products comply with the latest standards.
- Writes reports, protocols and memo's as necessary to document code compliance to necessary standards.
- Reports into Reliability, Code Compliance and safety risk management group.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- BA degree in engineering or related discipline.
- Must have experience with code compliance standards for WiFi, Bluetooth.
- Must have EMC experience and understand FCC Part-15, CISPR 11, 61326 and all compliance worldwide related to comply with such standards.
- Experience with RED directive.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree.
- World Wide labeling requirements for standards above.
- EMC Design experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!