Our Atlanta-based client is seeking three S/4 Hana and Success Factors Technical writers for a long-term contract position in Sandy Springs. You will be responsible for creating technical documents, quick start guides, manuals, as well as documenting internal standard operating procedures. You must have the ability to explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and work with the team and subject matter experts to ensure accuracy and clarity of product descriptions.
- Plan, develop, organize, write, and edit technical procedures, manuals, and guides for training modules and software platforms.
- Develop Getting Started and/or QuickStart Guides.
- Work with internal teams to create/document internal business processes.
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy materials.
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content.
- Manages updates and revisions to technical literature as needed.
- Conduct instructional research.
- Approach complex challenges head-on, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand, translate, and document learning requirements.
- ERP experience is required - SAP preferred
- Ability to write in a clear, concise manner, utilizing visuals to tell the story
- Proven experience working in a technical writing field or similar.
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles.
- Ability to interact with subject matter experts and product developers.
- UX design documentation skills and the ability to storyboard.
- Excited, passionate, proactive, and self-motivated with an enthusiasm for learning.
- Must be able to adapt to new technologies.
- Exceptional research and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Adobe PDF, and other common productivity tools
- Proven working experience in technical writing of hardware, software documentation, operations, service manuals, etc.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Draft & publish technically accurate, accessible, and easy-to-use user-facing documentation
If this sounds like you, apply with MATRIX today!