Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Archer Developer
Location: Chandler, AZ
Term: 18 months
- Evaluates systems specifications for application requirements and implements the most efficient and cost-effective software/package solution.
- Researches and tracks new web technologies, develops applications, and analyzes business requirements.
- Responsible for system quality assurance and consistency with installation, security policy and standards.
- Develops specifications for complex applications, methodologies, and tools.
- Captures and provides team information to internal lines of business.
- Implements and supports enterprise-scale reporting solutions of team data.
- Coordinates and develops complex interfaces to and from external systems to enhance the team tools along with sharing pertinent data to other systems.
- Provides technical support to users of team tools and solutions.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to less experienced engineers
- Interfaces with developers, line of business personnel, information security leaders and managers to identify, define, document, and implement solutions into the automated tool suite.
- 5 years of Archer Development
- Experience with RSA Archer development, configuration and administration including Advanced Workflow
- Information security applications and systems experience
- Certified Archer Administrator
- Archer Mail Merge experience
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills