Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: RSA Archer Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Term: 15 months
- Review functionality and partner with the configuration team prior to and during Sprint Review sessions and validate functionality prior to SIT. Participate in SIT testing to ensure readiness for UAT.
- Responsible for data lineage, maintenance of documentation including layouts and related business rules.
- Work to understand existing applications to further their understanding of existing technical impacts to new business requirements.
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues and support business continuity efforts.
- Business writes the user stories – this resource needs to have great communication skills and do technical analysis to bridge the gap / communicate with the business
- Regarded across the enterprise as an expert in multiple identified areas of expertise with responsibility for developing standards and enterprise-wide best practices and for engineering complex, largescale technology solutions to address highly complex and cross-organizational issues.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Will represent the client to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of software engineering experience and/or business analysis
- 2+ years of RSA Archer version 6.0 or greater
- Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio)
- Strong Communication - resource will be speaking with the business
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Archer certification plus
- Risk management experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills